I can’t help it that I worry about you all the time. I know it’s not like you can’t take care of yourself, but I have this desire/need to take care of you and I get so scared when I don’t know where or what you’re doing. People may see this as a protective boyfriend, but whatever, I’d do what whatever to try and keep you safe.
I’m ready to move in, even though we have hardly bought as much things as we need, I’m ready. The start of a new chapter of my life with you.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)